We offer a range of permeate tanks in sizes up to 4,000 liters. All tanks are easy to maintain and prepared for connection of various options.
- All tanks are suitable for pressureless storage of pure water (soft water, permeate, totally demineralised water)
- Connections for inlet, withdrawal, overflow as well as manhole (RET type) or hand hole (QT and RUT type) with cover included
Rectangular tanks, black
- Material: opaque, black HD-PE (food grade)
- Optional: transparent design, at no extra charge
- The storage capacity can be increased by connecting several tanks
- We recommend HERCO connection kits for easy withdrawal pipe connection and for interconnecting several tanks
Connection kit for withdrawal from rectangular tank RET
- Pre-mounted withdrawal kits with manual valves consisting of:
· DN 50: 1 ball valve DN 50 (withdrawal) and 1 ball valve DN 25 (drain)
· DN 100: 1 butterfly valve DN 100 (withdrawal) and 1 ball valve DN 25 (drain)
· DN 150: 1 butterfly valve DN 150 (withdrawal) and 2 ball valves DN 25 (drain)
- The kit is mounted to the tank at no extra charge if ordered together with a tank.