Herco pressure booster units compensate fluctuations which may occur e.g. due to varying flow rates. Intelligent controllers prevent pressure surges in the system. Pressure vessel and piping system are forced flushed for a perfect hygiene.
- With diaphragm pressure vessel, isolating and non-return valves, pressure sensor, pressure gauge
- Pumps made of stainless steel 1.4301, PVC tubing
- Increases the pressure in the water supply pipe to a constant value, can be installed upstream or downstream of water softening or other water treatment installations
- The unit keeps the selected operating pressure constant by adjusting the frequency, even in the event of varying flow requirements, so that continuous partial load operation is ensured within a wide flow rate range.
- Controller with automatic changeover for alternating operation and in the event of a malfunction
- Automatic activation of the second pump in the event of increased water consumption, offering double nominal volumetric capacityAvailable as an option on request
- Forced flow through the pressure tank and the piping system for perfect hygiene
- Pumps made of stainless steel 1.4404Advantages
- Energy-saving and quiet operation, particularly easy on installations.
- The intelligent control prevents water hammers in the system
- The pump drives of all DEFU pressure booster units up to 2.2 kW generally exceed the requirements of energy efficiency category IE4
- Suitable for permeate delivery